Discover what Laura McGee can do as your divorce coach. Listen in to Ashford Publishing Radio for new divorce topics on every show.
The show schedule is:
- April 27th, 2012 at 2:00 pm EST in Studio D: What Is Divorce Coaching?
- May 4th, 2012 at 2:00 pm EST in Studio C: 10 Things You Need to Know Before You Go
- May 18, 2012 at 2:00 pm EST in Studio C: Opportunities & Challenges of Co-parenting
- June 1st, at 2:00 pm EST in Studio B: 7 Mistakes Other Women Have Made That You Can Avoid
- June 15th, at 2:00 pm EST in Studio A: 5 Proven Techniques & Tools You Will Need To Communicate Effectively Through Conflict
- June 29th, at 2:00 pm EST in Studio A: Baby Boomers Bust? Why Is Grey Divorce on The Rise?
- July 13th, at 2:00 pm EST in Studio A: How To Divorce Without Financial Ruin
- August 3rd, at 2:00 pm EST in Studio A: Lessons Your Divorce Can Teach You About Life
(May 17th, 2012, San Diego, CA) Divorce means you aren’t married any more, but it doesn’t mean you aren’t parents. You continue to share the responsibility and opportunity of raising healthy children. The challenges of parenting when you are aligned can be tough enough, but the challenges of co-parenting after a marriage has completely broken down are seemingly endless.
Laura McGee, founder of Leave Strong and Ashford Radio’s own divorce coach, is back to break down the stages and issues that you may come across during and after the divorce process. She has put her entire being into creating an empowering coaching system that will accelerate you though the potentially costly and destructive divorce process, so you can leave strong and thrive.